KIMONO MOOD
Uma das maiores tendências deste ano, senão a maior, é o kimono! E tem a sua razão de ser, pois para além de confortável, fácil de vestir e conjugar, e excelente para combater esta frescura de transição, basta um look básico para que ele o torne especial e distinto.
Ontem, como vi a aragem fresca a abundar, para a qual volto a relembrar ao S. Pedro, não estou minimamente preparada para receber, optei por um look de calça/top (básico lá está), onde o meu adorado kimono fez a diferença.
E vocês apreciam a versatilidade dos kimonos??
One of the biggest trends this year, if not the largest, is the kimono! And it has its reason for being, since in addition to comfortable, easy to wear and combine, and excellent to combat this transition frills, just a basic look for him to become special and distinctive.
Yesterday, as I saw the cool breeze to abound, for which I again remind the S. Pedro, I am not at all prepared to receive, I chose a pant look / top (basic there is), where my loved kimono made a difference .
And you appreciate the versatility of kimonos ??
Yesterday, as I saw the cool breeze to abound, for which I again remind the S. Pedro, I am not at all prepared to receive, I chose a pant look / top (basic there is), where my loved kimono made a difference .
And you appreciate the versatility of kimonos ??

Comentários
Enviar um comentário